Due to the impending high winds expected from Hurricane Matthew, ALL entry and exit gate arms will be removed from every gate sometime this evening for safety purposes.
- At that time, the North gate (46A), the South gate (Lake Mary Blvd) and the Heathrow Woods entry gatehouses will be shut and locked.
- There will be no officer staffed at the North gate nor the Heathrow Woods gate for the duration of the storm.
- Although the South gatehouse will be shut and locked and the gate arms will be removed, there will be a small Heathrow Security Hurricane Team posted at the South gatehouse for the duration of the storm.
- As soon as conditions are SAFE, the officers will re-attach the gate arms at each gate location and all gatehouses will be staffed with the Officer on duty.
- For all emergencies please call 911. The Security staff may be called at 407-531-9986, but will be unable to leave the gatehouse for any reason during the storm.
- For Safety reasons Please use the North gate and South gates only for ingress and egress
- Clean up of storm debris and trees on Association property will commence on Saturday morning.
- You are responsible to make arrangements for your personal property.
- The Heathrow Property Management office will be closed as of today at 2:00 pm and not reopen until Monday morning.
Thank you and be Safe
Heathrow Management Team