Dear Heathrow Woods Resident,
You and your family’s safety and well-being are a leading priority for the Heathrow Woods Homeowners Association.Based upon the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health (FDH), and in an attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19 into new communities, the Heathrow Woods Association has determined that effective immediately and through March 31st, it is in the best interests of the Association, and its members, to close the Heathrow Community Management on-site office and limit the amount of interpersonal interaction between management staff, residents, and vendors. We will re-evaluate the situation at the end of the month based on the recommendations of the CDC and FDH.
Your dedicated manager and staff will be available by telephone and email, during normal business hours. Please read the below for assistance with the most common questions.
- Transponders – Please go to the HeathrowCommunity.com website; open the tab ‘Documents’; then ‘Safety and Security Access Information’; and download the Transponder Form. Fill out the form and send to our office, along with a copy of your vehicle registration, by email to HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net, or you can drop it off in the mail slot located to the right of the management office doors. Be sure to include your email address on the form. After all paperwork has been properly submitted, we will deliver your transponder to your home. The transponder fee of $45 or $75 will be billed to your homeowner account.
- Clubhouse rentals – If you currently have a clubhouse rental reservation during the months of March, April or May, and wish to cancel your event, we are allowing cancellations with a full refund. Please contact our office at HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net. If you have a reservation and wish to continue with your event, please contact us by email at HeathrowAdmin@CSBonline.net and let us know.
- Design Review Applications – Please email your manager at email@example.com. We ask that all ARB applications be emailed or dropped off in the mail slot at the management office. If your ARB application requires color swatches or samples, you may drop them off outside the management office or in the mail slot to the right side of the entry door. Please be sure to email your manager and let him know you have dropped off samples.
- Assessment payments – We are not accepting any payments in person. All assessment payments can be made as listed below.
- Go to mysentrypay.com and either log in or click ‘Find Me.’ From there you can set up auto pay or make a one-time payment.
- You can pay by phone by calling 888-786-6496.
- You can pay by mail. Please be sure to enclose your check and coupon to ensure accurate application. Separate checks for each association are required, each with their respective coupon, as well as, separate checks and coupons for each home, if you own multiple homes.
- Board and Committee meetings – Boards and Committees will make decisions in the next weeks, and possibly months as to whether in-person meetings are actually necessary. Please contact your community manager if you need information on any meetings.
- Gate Access Mobile App – Easily authorize your guests thru the gate and see when they arrive by downloading the Gate Access mobile App. Depending on your device, go to the App Store for Apple or the Google Play Store for Android and search ABDI GateAccess. Your user name is your home phone or your first number listed to be called by the gate. The Community code is HW for all Heathrow Woods residents, and the password is your 4-digit access code.
Please call our office at 407-333-0884 or email if you have any questions.
During this time all other services such as lawn care, custodial services and other contracted services will continue, but could change based on circumstances.
If any further changes are necessary during this time, due to information received from the CDC, state or federal officials, you will be notified immediately.
I know this is a challenging time for everyone; forcing us to change our routine, cancel or postpone spring break vacation plans, search for childcare options, etc. But if we all work together and follow prudent guidelines and social distancing, then hopefully this Coronavirus situation will be over soon.
As always, we appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time.